댓글 0건 조회 495,397회 작성일 22-05-26 17:26
The continuous online TOC-Analyzer HT-110 is suitable for the measurement ot total organic carbons in Purified Water (PW), Water For Injection (WFI) and Highly Purified Water (HPW). The unit is operating according to USP 643. It is applicable for pharmaceutical and/or semiconductor manufacturing. The measuring principle is based on UV-Oxidation and measurement of the difference in conductivity. TOC concentration measurement (TOC concentration 500 ppbC or lower) is necessary to perform quality control according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- UV-Oxidation and conductivity determination: This method eliminates the need for reagents and carrier gases. It delivers an accurate measurement at low concentrations, like for instance in WFI (Water For Injection) areas and reduces the cost of operation at the same time.
- “Debubbler“ embedded: Bubbles in production systems often cause unstable readings in many instruments. The embedded “Debubbler“ eliminates the influence of air and guarantees a stable measurement.
- Optional external ON/OFF control of contact input terminals.
- Maintenance cycle: “ONLY ONCE PER YEAR“: Maintenance only consists of annual UV-lamp exchange and annual calibration.
- Conforms to: United States Pharmacopeia: USP <643>.
- Reference solutions for System Suitability Test (SST): 1,4 Benzoquinone and Sucrose
- Choice of 3 installation methods: Possible to install on a pole, wall or desktop.
제조원 HORIBA Advanced Techno
Continuous UV-Oxidation and measurement of difference in conductivity
0 to 1000 ppb
0 to 100 ppb, 0.1 ppbC
0 to 500 ppb, 0.1 ppbC
0 to 1000 ppb, 1 ppbC
Within ±2% of the full scale
Number of outputs : 1
Number of outputs : 2
* Alarm contact output (RLY2)
Conductivity : < 10 µS/cm or lower (0 to 100 ppb: < 2 µS/cm or lower)
Temperature : 5 to 40 °C
LC with backlight
Protection : IP43 ;
AC 100 to 240 V ±10% 50/60 Hz 80 VA (max.)
CE marking, FCC Part 15, USP <643>